The 7 rainbow colors are associated with the chakras and the endocrine system.
- Violet, crown of the head, the pituitary gland is our connection with universal energies.
- Indigo, middle of the forehead, pineal glands represents forgiveness & compassion.
- Blue, throat, thyroid gland is our physical & spiritual communication.
- Green, heart, thymus gland is for love and sense of responsibility.
- Yellow, solar plexus, adrenal gland represents power and ego.
- Orange, lower abdomen, pancreas gland is associated with emotion and sexuality.
- Red, base of the spine, gonads glands represents grounding and survival.